ACCOUNTING/FINANCE DIVISION – Account or Finance Executive
- Good Attitude
- Good organizational, documentation and follow-up skills
- Proactive, analytical, result driven and great customer relationship
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, in Business or in Account and Finance or equivalent;
- Min 2 years Experience in Accounts/ Admin is highly preferable.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven personality whom enjoys working with people;
- Independent, positive working attitude, committed, ability to interact and team play;
- Flexible, capable to quickly adapt and learn;
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies;
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Other Languages are encouraged;
- Payroll management;
- Teamwork with Accounts department for keeping track of PO, OA, DO and INVOICE next execution;
- Preparation of documents for our advisor;
- Prepare Monthly report for sales and other documents timely;
- Arrange for benevolent contribution as and when required, donation, compassionate fund and etc.
- Handling all matters relating to company’s government licenses eg. Suruhanjaya Tenaga(Energy Commission), MOF, etc;
- Overlooking and lead in terms of calling of debtors and customers;
- Creating payment voucher for all payments and bills daily;
- On the job responsibilities work assigned by related team/ Management from time to time;
- Pitching ideas for improvement or more fun and effective things we can adopt together;
- On the job responsibilities work assigned by related teams/ Management from time to time.
- Working closely with Management, Admin and Accounts Department;
- Comply to accordance Standard Operation Procedure (SOP);
- Hardworking, Accurate, Responsible and Proactive quality is encouraged.
- Technology savvy