3 or 6 or 12 months Internship Industrial Placement Programme (January, June and July):
- Good Attitude
- Currently in Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma, in Business Admin, Accounting and Finance, Computer Science with Specialism in: (Cyber Security, Digital Forensic), Information Technology with Specialism in: (Cloud Computing, Network Computing, Mobile Technology, Information System, IoT_Internet of Things, Financial Technology), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Power)or equivalent;
- General knowledge and experience in dealing with Electrical/ Power/ Electronic/ Substation Equipment / Industries/ Commercial/ Transportation/ Ports/ Education/ Training or related technical professional work experiences is encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, in Business or in Account and Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in Accounts/ Admin is highly preferable.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible, Capable to Quickly Adapt, Learn, and Contribute.
- Strong desire and ability to earn new technologies and clearly articulate opinions.
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is a bonus.
- Active in extra curricular activities and other achievements are encouraged.
- CGPA 3.0 & above in any discipline.
- Duration period between 3months to 12 months
- Opportunity to convert to permanent employment upon completion of studies.
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Other Languages are encouraged;
- Fresh graduate in relevant disciplines are encourage to apply
Engineering Department Programme:
- Assigned to a supervisor, training is provided.
- Product Development Research;
- Testing (Office, Clients premise, Utilities, Factory, Site) and Documenting project in a very responsible order;
- Utilise CAD;
- Assist engineer in hardware and software assembly;
- General knowledge technical support;
- Presentation by end of project dateline to team;
- Pitching ideas for improvement or more fun and effective things we can adopt together;
- On the job responsibilities work assigned by related teams/ Management from time to time;
- Collaborate and assist with regards to event management.
Accounting, Finance & Admin Department:
- Filing of documentations
- Creating PO,DO, INVOICE
- Calling of Payments
- Payment Updates
- Event Coordination
- Assisting with HR
- Ad hoc roles within the department
- Working closely with Management and all other departments.
- Comply to accordance Standard Operation Procedure (SOP);
- Weekly Monday and Friday team meeting arrangement and MOM creating.
- Technology savvy