- Good Attitude
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, in Business or in Account and Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in Payroll/ Secretariat/ Accounts/ Admin is highly preferable.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven personality whom enjoys working with people;
- Independent, positive working attitude, committed, ability to interact and team play;
- Flexible, capable to quickly adapt and learn;
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies;
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Other Languages are encouraged;
- Fresh graduate in relevant disciplines are encourage to apply.
- Working closely with Management, Accounts and Finance Department
- Comply to accordance Standard Operation Procedure (SOP);
- Monitoring and collecting technician monthly reports;
- Prepare Monthly report for sales performance index and other documents;
- Arrange for benevolent contribution as and when required, donation, compassionate fund and etc.
- On the job responsibilities work assigned by related teams/ Management from time to time.
- Prepare Payroll, LOA, Statutory Contributions (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, e data pcb)
- Technology savvy