- Good Attitude
- Good organizational, documentation and follow-up skills
- Proactive, analytical, result driven and great customer relationship
- Comply in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technology savvy and enjoys teamwork
- Working closely with Management and Tender & Project Team
- Sensitive to cultural diversity and experience working with people from multiple disciplines
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Other Languages are encouraged
- Min. 2 years working experience in dealing with Engineering works especially in Electrical & Electronic, Mechatronics, Mechanical / Substation Equipments.
- Having worked with Contractors, M&E Consultants, Utility or related field would be an added advantage
- Diploma in Business Administration / Has experience in this field
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Support tender/project process
- Prepare and lead tender and project documentation
- Conduct regular review audits to make sure information is accurate and up to date.
- Manual follow up on meetings with management and team to get an expected schedule for all pending documents. Keep track of timeliness of documentation from project/tender
- Prepare purchased requests with regards to information from the tender/ projects team. Assist in preparation and submission of tenders
- Other Adhoc tasks by team leader and management.