- Good Attitude
- Good organizational, documentation and follow-up skills
- Proactive, analytical, result driven and great customer relationship
- Comply in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technology savvy and enjoys teamwork
- Working closely with Management and Tender & Project Team
- Sensitive to cultural diversity and experience working with people from multiple disciplines
- Good command of English and able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, Other Languages are encouraged
- Min. 2 years working experience in dealing with Electrical & Electronic / Substation Equipments.
- Having worked with Contractors, M&E Consultants, Utility or related field would be an added advantage
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Automation) or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Support project-factory process
- Prepare relevant project documentations
- Conduct regular Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) for Products with Clients & Utilities such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB). Possible review audits to make sure information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manual follow up on meetings with management and team to get an expected schedule for all pending documents. Keep track of timeliness of documentation from project/tender
- Work with Senior Engineer to plan/ prepare relevant assembly process with regards to information from tender/ projects team
- Other Adhoc tasks by team leader and management.